Welcome to Miami 2012 Part II
Salt Labyrinth by Japanese artist Motoi Yamamoto
by Вячеслав Мищенко
True Blue Me & You DIY Gift Guide: Earrings. I picked earrings that were doable by the holidays. To see other roundups of DIY gifts go here:truebluemeandyou.tumblr.com/tagged/diy-gift-guide
After Looking through many pages of earrings, there are my favorites to DIY for gifts. Part Two
- Beginner Pearl Drop Earrings Tutorial from Pink Lemonade here.
- Etoile Earrings by Kamiori Kaori Tutorial from Small Good Things here.
- Turquoise Spike and Chain Drop Earrings Tutorial from Transient Expression here.
- Modern Plexiglass Earrings Tutorial from Love Aesthetic here. *See my note on drilling plexiglass. Also you can buy really small sheets of plexiglass at Home Depot.
- Faux Suede Fringe Earrings Tutorial from Milk & Honey here.
- Les Néréides Voluptueuse et Vaporeuse Inspired Earrings Tutorial from Small Good Things here. Top Photo: $136 Les Néréides drop earrings here, Bottom Photo: DIY by Small Good Things.
- Double Spike Earrings Tutoria by holleigh from covetous creatures here.
- Polymer Clay Fake Plug Earring Tutorial by The Perfect Pear here.
- Chains and Stars Earrings with Combs Tutorial from Teahab here.
DIY Crochet Snowflakes Ornaments Tutorial and Pattern from According to Matt here.